Direct connectivity to Amazon Web Services anywhere in the world.
BSO has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deliver high-performance direct connectivity to your AWS cloud environment from anywhere in the world.
As an official AWS technology partner, BSO offers high-performance, reliable connections from your data centre, office or colocation environment direct to the AWS Cloud ecosystem via our dedicated BSO Cloud Connect service.
What is AWS Direct Connect?
AWS Direct Connect lets you establish a dedicated network connection between your network and one of the AWS Direct Connect locations. Using industry standard 802.1q VLANs, this dedicated connection can be partitioned into multiple virtual interfaces.
This allows you to use the same connection to access public resources such as objects stored in Amazon S3 using public IP address space, and private resources such as Amazon EC2 instances running within an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) using private IP space, while maintaining network separation between the public and private environments. Virtual interfaces can be reconfigured at any time to meet your changing needs.
What is BSO Cloud Connect?
BSO Cloud Connect offers you a faster, more reliable connection to AWS than Internet-based connectivity through dedicated bandwidth and private lines.
The secure, high-performance BSO Cloud Connect service includes:
- Predictable performance
- Scalable and resilient service
- Global reach in over 103 POPs
- Auto-Scalability backed by SLA
- Compatibility with all AWS Services
- 24/7/365 follow-the-sun technical support
- Fully managed service available
What are the benefits of AWS Direct Connect and BSO Cloud Connect?
Experience the benefits of a complete hybrid cloud solution combining BSO’s high-performance private cloud infrastructure and its multiple public cloud connections.
Reduced bandwidth costs
- By transferring data to and from AWS directly, you can reduce your bandwidth commitment to your internet service provider
Consistent network performance
- Avoid varying latency over Internet-based connections through a dedicated AWS connection and BSO connectivity
Compatibility with all AWS services
- Any AWS service available over the Internet is available via AWS Direct Connect, including Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
Private Connectivity to your Amazon VPC
- Establish a high-bandwidth, private connection from your on-premise network directly to your Amazon VPC
- Scale your AWS Direct Connect from 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps and multiple connections as you need, and our direct connectivity will support your connections as they scale
- Consolidate your infrastructure through BSO and manage your cloud and network connections through one single provider from anywhere in the world
BSO can connect you to AWS Direct Connect on both hosted NNI ports (sub-1Gbps) and dedicated ports for up to 10Gbps of bandwidth delivered through a dedicated cross connect.
The diagram below illustrates the BSO and AWS Direct Connect service, connecting you to over 100 locations around the world via BSO’s global high-performance network, fully operated and supported by BSO.