21 February 2020
Meet us at TradingTech Summit 2020 in London
We are exhibiting at this year’s TradingTech Summit on 25th February 2020 at Hilton London Tower Bridge.
The TradingTech Summit brings together leaders and senior decision-makers in trading technology and architecture to discuss developments and the use of high-performance technologies to optimise trading.
The key topics for the 2020 summit include the following:
- Trading in the post-Brexit EMEA trading environment.
- Moving to the cloud.
- Leveraging cloud technologies to maximise performance.
- Optimising outsourced infrastructure to enable focus on value-added capacities.
- Leveraging open API architectures to create a differentiated platform at a scalable cost.
- The new world of market data.
Make sure you visit our booth 104 to meet Sarah Mueller, Chris Taylor, Stephen McConnell & Arthur Measures to see how BSO can help you with your connectivity and trading infrastructure needs. Simply schedule a meeting with one of our team.
After the Summit, is the TradingTech Insights Awards – Europe 2020, where we’ve been nominated for Best High Performance Network Services and Best Cloud-Based Trading Data Management Solution. Good luck to all nominees!
Attending this event? Come and say hello!