Application End Date
Luxembourg | London | Paris | Casablanca | New Jersey
As part of our ongoing growth we are looking for a Systems Engineer to run both customer and internal platforms.
- Audit of client architectures, participation in responses to tenders
- Implementation of platforms room accommodation, systems and network configuration
- Deployment of software as pre-requisites customers (Linux Debian/Redhat)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Monitoring of progress with the project manager
- Taking into account incidents platforms
- Analyse the causes, resolution and feedback to customers
- Analysis of requests for changing platforms
- Actions or scheduled maintenance
- Remote hand in data centre
- Fibre and coper management into data centre cabinet
- Being part of the SI evolution
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Able to speak fluent French and English
- Total control of the installation and administration of GNU/Linux (Debian Mandatory) Scripting Bash Shell, Python, Ruby. Puppet and/or The Foreman, Ansible knowledge.
- Configuration, administration and fine tuning servers Web Nginx, Apache, mod_php, phpfpm, MySQL, PgSQL, Cassandra.
- Ability to work with a team composed of a large panel of skills is required.
Sound like the right job for you?
Apply now, we look forward to hearing from you!
BSO is a global company, you can choose which office you would like to work : Luxembourg / London (UK) / Casablanca (Morocco) / New Jersey (USA) or Paris (FR).
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.