BSO is the Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider of choice for global businesses wanting superior technology infrastructure and connectivity to the world’s most dynamic marketplaces.
BSO has always provided hosting, cloud solutions and managed services to its clients. We own more than 100 cabinets and a DevOps team of excellence. BSO is recognised as a pure player in Managed Services in its market.
Our challenge is to keep spreading our culture of excellence by designing solutions that offer the highest availability and lowest latency in the industry.
As part of our ongoing growth we are looking for a System Administrator run both customer and internal platform:
- Audit of client architectures, participation in responses to tenders
- Implementation of platforms room accommodation, systems and network configuration
- Deployment of software as pre-requisites customers (Linux Debian/Redhat)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Monitoring of progress with the project manager
- Taking into account incidents platforms
- Analyse the causes, resolution and feedback to customers
- Analysis of requests for changing platforms
- Actions or scheduled maintenance
- Being part of the SI evolution
Skills & Qualities
- Able to speak fluent French and English
- Total control of the installation and administration of GNU/Linux (Debian Mandatory) Scripting Bash Shell, Python, Ruby. Puppet and/or The Foreman, Ansible knowledge.
- Configuration, administration and fine-tuning servers Web Nginx, Apache, mod_php, phpfpm, MySQL, PgSQL, Cassandra.
- Ability to work with a team composed of a large panel of skills is required.
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us today!
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Contract: CDI
- Start Date: ASAP
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.