Application End Date
Jersey City, New Jersey
BSO has grown significantly, in terms of revenue, customers, network and the level of service we deliver to our customers.
As a result, we are adding to our Financial Team, and looking to bring on talented individuals to work within our team as we continue to grow our business.
As Senior General Accountant, you will support the monthly and quarterly closing process and work closely with the Finance Director and other team members (based overseas) to create accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and Control Sales Taxes, Federal Taxes and State Taxes.
- Perform General Accounting functions with our new ERP including operation of the general ledger system, create and upload journal entries, month-end closing and account reconciliations for various accounts.
- Perform financial statements analytics.
- Assist in preparing quarterly review and annual audit schedules. Interface with external auditors to ensure audit requests are delivered on schedule.
- Supply information and provide support to other functions within BSO.
- Assist in the integration process of acquired companies.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You have a 5 year’s prior accounting experience in Telecom activities. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or Business from an accredited institution.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly
- Used to working independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Must have attention to detail and sound analytical skills, ability to interpret/communicate financial information.
- Team-oriented & flexible, must be able to work closely with all levels of management
- Must work well under pressure and be excellent at meeting deadlines
- If you want to meet this challenge join us!
If you want to meet this challenge join us!
Office based role in Jersey City, New Jersey
The role will report into the Finance Director (based in Paris).