Application End Date
Paris (Nanterre), France
BSO has grown significantly, an as a result we are adding to our Sales Team in France, and looking to bring on talented individuals to work within our team, as we continue to grow our business.
You will generate business opportunities for our Network solutions on the French market:
- Identify new business opportunities and hunt end-user customers to sell them turnkey solutions or identify new business partners to jointly develop projects. Develop and close new business deals.
- Bring innovation and ideas to gain interest from your targeted new business prospects
- Managing complex deal cycles including submission inputs and reviews of technical inputs
- Ownership of bid management process and co-ordination of internal functions to complete customer facing proposals
- Revenues streams to be managed between new services vs revenue protection with renewals and extension of current services
- Maintain and update sales database accurately to ensure continuity of delivery and monitor tracking of sales processing
- Maintain and submit monthly sales report to finance and sales to confirm booked revenue to be invoiced
- Ensure finance department receives invoicing data within timescale set out in SLArequired
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a 5 years’ experience in a similar field is required, preferably Telecoms Sector and are truly passionate about your area of expertise: Experience with technologies and services including Ethernet, IP Transit and Co-location / Hosting
- You are fluent in French and English.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- You master sales strategy, business development and you bring a great network of contacts in the French ICT world.
- You are an inspiring team mate and you are eager to work in a dynamic and quickly expanding business. A natural born communicator, you master the art of Negotiation, you are at ease with CRM tools and you stay focused on goals even when under pressure.
- A successful experience in a start up environment is highly appreciated.
Sound like the right job for you?
Apply now, we look forward to hearing from you!
The position is based in Paris (Nanterre).