As part of our growth, we are looking for a Senior Assistant Accountant in charge of providing strong support to our International Finance Department.
Within a team of 6, you will be in charge of:
- Reviewing, validating, and processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring bank reconciliations
- Verifying, allocating, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Following-up debt recovery and outstanding invoices
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with management accounts to trial balance stage.
- Producing error-free accounting reports
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Supporting tax reporting
- Assisting with all other administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
Your skills & qualities
You must have a Degree in Accounting and up to 5-10 years of experience in an international and/or IT environment.
- The ability to work within a team that is located all over the world and composed of a large panel of skills is required
- Autonomous and adaptable, you can organize yourself, identify priorities levels, and have a strong ability for time management. You are deadline-oriented
- Accuracy and attention to detail. You have a thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills. You have proven general Math skills
- You have got a good understanding of your environment and the ability to respect confidentiality principles
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English and French language is a plus but not mandatory
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!
- Contract: Open-ended contract
- Salary: to be defined
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.