Application End Date
BSO has grown significantly, in terms of revenue, customers, network and the level of service we deliver to our customers.
As a result, we are adding to our Financial Team, and looking to bring on talented individuals to work within our team as we continue to grow our business.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a Senior Assistant Accountant in charge of providing strong support to our International Finance Department.
Within a team of 6, you will be in charge of:
- Reviewing, validating and processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring bank reconciliations
- Verifying, allocating, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Following-up debt recovery and outstanding invoices
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with management accounts to trial balance stage.
- Producing error-free accounting reports
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Supporting tax reporting
- Assisting with all other administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
YOUR SKILLS & QUALITIES
You must have a Degree in Accounting and up to 5-10 years’ experiences in an international and/or IT environment.
- Ability to work within a team who are located all over the world and composed of a large panel of skills is required
- Autonomous and adaptable, you can organize yourself, identify priorities levels and have a strong ability for time management. You are deadline-oriented
- Accuracy and attention to detail. You have a thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills. You have proven general Math skills
- You have got a good understanding of your environment and ability to respect confidentiality principles
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English and French language is a plus but not mandatory
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!
Office based role in Dublin, Ireland
The role will report into the Finance Director (based in Paris).
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.