Application End Date
Paris (Nanterre), France
As part of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a bilingual Marketing Manager to deliver campaigns and generate leads in the Continental European market.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to build and execute the go-to-market strategy for BSO across Continental Europe in line with the sales and business objectives. They are ultimately responsible for increasing brand awareness and generating leads aligned with the Continental European sales team.
You will act as a brand ambassador for BSO and your primary tasks will be executed to support global lead generation initiatives.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Build and execute the go-to-market strategy for BSO in Continental Europe in line with the sales and business objectives
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Project manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Brief and oversee the work of internal stakeholders and external agencies, such as PR agencies, designers, animators and printers, who will deliver portions of the campaign activity
- Uncover tales and tell interesting stories about BSO, its customers, its services, its staff and the industries it serves
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Identify prospects within the region’s target market and integrate with top-of-the-funnel communications to generate marketing-qualified leads
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Produce regular customer success and industry partnership stories
- Lead market and competitor research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products and services
- Manage product and services communications and resources to ensure accuracy, strong market position and alignment with the sales and product teams
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns and make recommendations
- A/B Test campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign-off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Take responsibility for the organization of any trade shows or exhibitions
- Administer the website in relation to campaign activity
- Deliver a monthly newsletter to BSO clients and newsletter subscribers
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications industry (network, cloud, hosting technology) is a must
- Intimate understanding of traditional and new marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent French writing skills
- Excellent proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Proficient in MS suite and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Email Marketing Tools)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords)
- Energetic and ambitious individual with can do/will learn attitude
- Ability to analyse data reports and spot trends
- Ability to work independently as well as with a global team
- Skilled at handling multiple projects, simultaneously
- Strong ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Professional manner with strong internal communication skills and ability to liaise with staff at all levels of an organisation
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- Strong commercial nature with instinctive business acumen
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!
Office based role inParis (Nanterre), France
The role will report into the Global Marketing Manager (based in London).
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.