BSO is the Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider of choice for global businesses wanting superior technology infrastructure and connectivity to the world’s most dynamic marketplaces.
We pioneer technology across emerging and established markets, designing solutions that offer the highest availability and lowest latency in the industry.
Our global, low latency network connects 21 countries worldwide and offers established services in 91 data centres, built for international businesses seeking a competitive advantage.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a GNOC Engineer in charge of providing 1st line technical support to our external customers.
Within a team of 4 levels of helpdesk/network support, you will have to assist our customers with system and network problems via phone or email:
- To provide technical support; answering support queries via phone or email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To ensure security and follow-up for all level 1 and 2’ support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To maintain customers’ IT architecture
- To understand perfectly your team organization and allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation and a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Guarantee proper functioning of the system platforms in the hosting room.
Skills & Qualities
A first experience could be an advantage but not mandatory. You are willing to learn and improve technical skills
- Ability to work within a team who is located all over the world and composed of a large panel of skills is required
- Autonomous and adaptable, you are able to manage remotely and make yourself available for the different time slot
- Fluent in English and French language is a plus
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!
- Contract: Open-ended contract
- Start Date: to define
- Location: to define
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.