BSO is the network, cloud and hosting provider of choice for international companies that are data-intensive and require superior infrastructure and connectivity to the world’s most dynamic marketplaces.
BSO is redefining connectivity through best-in-class services, global knowledge base and a unique approach to customer experience. The organization continually innovates and invests in its services to empower the progressive companies that it serves.
BSO has grown significantly over the past 6 years, in terms of revenue, customers, network and the level of service they deliver to its customers. As a result, the global teams are growing exponentially creating an exciting and challenging environment for an aspiring marketer.
Member of the board you will develop the Marketing Strategy at BSO Network Solutions. As a Senior Marketing Officer, you are able to be analytic with strong and extensive knowledge of disciplines like production, information technology, legal, finance, etc. At the same time, you are recognized for your creativity.
You will act as a brand ambassador and you feel able to take BSO Network Solution into new verticals and create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
You are determinate to enhance our client and prospects experience, knowledge and understanding of BSO Network Solutions. So, you will be in charge of:
- Defining marketing strategies in order to support the company’s objectives
- Delivering integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Planning marketing budgets in accordance with organisational goals
- Building a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and organizing marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Being aware of the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Supporting our Sales Directors (based in NYC, London, Paris, Hong Kong) and increasing the revenue with the existing customers base
- Liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service
Skills & Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles (brand, product and service management) & ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Superb analytical skills: Deep understanding of changing market dynamics & different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Flexibility & Entrepreneurial spirit
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Proven experience as Chief Marketing Officer or similar role: demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!
- Contract: Open-ended contract
- Start Date: to define
- Location: London, UK
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.