Application End Date
As part of our growth, we are looking for an Experienced Full stack developer in charge of providing strong support of our DevOps Department. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining our internal tools in designing, coding and improving applications. Within a team of 2 you will :
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Develop REST API for the back-end part (Django, Flask)
- Develop Front-end UI using React.js
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Make sure that all tools and interfaces are functional and secure
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our tools
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
This position can be a real career opportunity and be enriched with many challenges and responsibilities.
YOUR SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with web and/or system applications and programming languages such as Python.
- Experienced with databases such as MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experienced in writing REST API and API integration.
- Proven working experience of minimum 2 years with Python, Django framework under Linux environment.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Interested by automation under Linux systems.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and skills.
- Constant communication with colleagues
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.