London or Nanterre
We are actively looking for someone able to develop the Product and Service offering for our Cloud and Managed Services Offering. To do so, you will be in charge of:
- Working globally with the key stakeholders to build a market-leading offering and develop the GTM Strategy.
- Identifying and understanding our client’s core services concerns within their cloud infrastructure environments
- Developing an execution plan with the Regional Sales Directors which addresses maximum account coverage through direct end-user interfaces as well as leveraging our Partners
- Implementing strategies to create strategic account wins resulting in large deal sizes based on a heat map and key areas for expansion
- Collaborating and aligning with local Account Executives to prioritize and define go to market strategy within their most strategic and largest up-sell potential accounts
- Working with our marketing team to develop effective messaging into our regions
Your skills & qualities:
- Fundamental understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, and cloud-networking technology like SD-WAN applications.
- Must understand the NEED of the client and improve the EXPERIENCE: ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the BSO product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the networking industry at a business level
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program, and project initiatives in cloud networking for various types of organizations
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities. Able to speak English & French.
- Flexibility & Entrepreneurial spirit
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: to be defined
- Bonus: to be defined
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: London, UK or Nanterre, FR
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.