Nanterre or Dublin
BAs is responsible for creating new models that support business decisions by working closely with financial and IT teams to establish initiatives and strategies to improve importing and to optimize costs.
A business analyst job description typically includes:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Variance analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements tops the business analyst’s list of responsibilities.
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Nanterre, FR or Dublin, IR
We'd love to hear from you, just upload your cv and we'll be in touch.